The High Pointes newsletter is a monthly collection of student communications to help families manage all the activities taking place at South.
The newsletter is published the first Monday of each month and previous editions are located under the “News and Information” tab.
The Mothers’ Club welcomes information which concerns South students and/or families. However, it is at the discretion of the President, the Executive Board, and the High Pointes Editors whether to provide space in any issue.
- Articles will be accepted via e-mail at email@example.com
- The subject line of your e-mail should have the following information:Month of Publication/Title of Event and/or Name of Organization. For example, September/Homecoming or October/Class of 2020.
- Each class (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores & Freshmen) will be allocated one side of one page.
- Please submit your article as an attachment to your e-mail in Word . MAC/Apple formats cannot be accepted at this time.
- Remember that student’s last names should not be included. First names and last name initials are only accepted due to privacy issues.
- All articles will be edited and are subject to space locations. Deadlines will be communicated each fall.