The High Pointes September issue will be mailed in August of each year. All other issues will be distributed electronically by the Principal’s office. High Pointes can be found on South’s main webpage under “News and Information” and on the Mothers’ Club website at www.mothersclubgps.com.
The Mothers’ Club welcomes information which concerns South students and/or families. However, it is at the discretion of the President, the Executive Board, and the High Pointes Editors whether to provide space in any issue.
- Articles will be accepted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of your e-mail should have the following information:Month of Publication/Title of Event and/or Name of Organization. For example, September/Homecoming or October/Class of 2016.
- Each class (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores & Freshmen) will be allocated one side of one page.
- Please submit your article as an attachment to your e-mail in MS Office format (Word or Publisher). MAC/Apple formats cannot be accepted at this time.
- Remember that student’s last names should not be included. First names and last name initials are only accepted due to privacy issues.
- All articles will be edited and are subject to space locations. Deadlines will be the 15th of each month for the next month.